UNITED ● STRATEGIC ● SUSTAINABLE
The objective of this trans-media project is to inspire and engage a broad Christian audience with principles of sustaining prayer and missions, first inspired by Count Zinzendorf and the Moravians in the early 1700’s.
By telling the story through trans-media venues (high quality short videos, web, apps and a full-length documentary) that overlays these historic principles with present day stories of individuals, churches and organizations who are engaging these same truths, witnessing inspiring and amazing results all over the world. Interviews will begin at the birthplace in Herrnhut Germany in early May of 2017 with a short highlights video being released on the anniversary of the Moravian call on August 13, 2017 and a full-length documentary released a year later.
Help us spread the fire of the Moravians to the world today!
"May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering.”
-Moravian Call to Missions
ZINZENDORF & THE MORAVIANS FOR TODAY
- Praying night & day for 120 years
- Launching missionaries into the world
- Enduring principles to apply today
To inspire and activate these principles within the local church context
Trans-media storytelling is the technique of telling a single story or story experience across multiple media platforms and formats using current digital technologies in order to reach broad audience demographics.
1. WHATCOM STORY 2/Update: 8-12 minutes
2. LINKING PRAYER & MISSIONS Herrnhut Highlights: 8-10 mins
3. ZINZENDORF & MORAVIANS docu-drama: 60 - 90 minutes
4. SHORT/VIRAL VIDEOS: 60 seconds to 3 minutes each
5. WEB & MOBILE APP PORTAL
6. FEATURE FILM Development: telling the story of Count Zinzendorf & the Moravians (reference production style of Amazing Grace and John Adams) for theatrical and trans-media release.
WHATCOM STORY 1 VIDEO
LOCAL ● NATIONAL ● GLOBAL IMPACT
12 minute video - Produced in 2011
WHATCOM STORY 1 - CHURCH GROWTH IMPACT
- 80 churches planted in 10-year period
- 75 percent of local pastors meeting together for prayer and building spiritual friendships
- 9000 water baptisms of 1st time believers since 2009
- Partnering with key missions organizations:
- Frontier Missions
- Project 92
- YWAM Base/Lynden
WHATCOM STORY 2 VIDEO UPDATE
- Skookum Kids
- Foster Care - 3 years of prayer
- Engedi Ministries
- 1 Church Initiative
- Abortion Rate Update
WHATCOM UNITED ● STRATEGIC ● SUSTAINABLE
WORLD CHANGERS • HERRUNHUT, GERMANY
LINKING PRAYER & MISSIONS
Highlights: 8-10 min
- Highlighting the May 2017 gathering from birthplace of Moravian movement.
- Historic moment with 120 prayer and missions leaders convening.
- On-site documentary interviews with leaders in prayer and missions at Herrunhut for this gathering.
- Features current-day prayer/mission models and testimonies including Loren Cunningham, Mark Anderson, Mike Bickle, Lou Engle, Bill Johnson, Luis Bush, Pete Greig, Paul Eshleman, Tim and Becky Lewis, Dick Eastman, John Robb, Tom Victor, Jason Hubbard and many others.
WORLD CHANGERS DOCU-DRAMA
60 to 90 MINUTE DEFINITIVE, ENGAGING DOCUMENTARY
This film will overlay the historic principles of Zinzendorf & Moravians with present-day testimonies of individuals, churches and organizations who are engaging these same truths and moving toward completion of the Great Commission in our time. Being sensitive to the Holy Spirit, the script will be written organically as we begin production and interview key people.
- A city-by-city model creating canopies of prayer based on Zinzendorf and the Moravians model
- Engaging all spheres of society in praying and sending
- Inspiring youth that Jesus is worthy of all their lives
- Cross-cultural, cross-denominational and cross-generational message
- Dismantle barriers to prayer and how Moravian model can help with this
- Challenge to contend in prayer for a mighty outpouring of revival and awakening in the nations
- Enhanced connection of current global prayer and mission movements
- Honoring the Moravian legacy by establishing united, sustainable prayer for fulfillment of John 17
- NARRATIVE STORYTELLING Entertaining Dramatizations
- Overlay present day MODELS
- KEY MUSIC -Engage today’s generation
- ANIMATED GRAPHICS -for the Visual generation
WORLD CHANGERS TRANS-MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
AUDIENCE & TRANS-MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
- Primary audience is the local Church (Internationally)
- Secondary audience is prayer and missions movements already engaged (Internationally)
- Currently there is no definitive documentary on this subject
- Utilizing Trans-media, the heart and goal of the feature-length documentary and web/video series will be broad audiences, distributed internationally through all types of media. Think JESUS FILM.
- Trans-media distribution through main stream media outlets such as FOX, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon as well as Christian broadcasting (CBN, TBN, DAYSTAR etc. The videos will also be available on WEB, Mobile Apps, VOD, DVD, Blu-ray, USB and SD for portability and culturally appropriate distribution.
WORLD CHANGERS TIMELINE
- March - May 2017: Research, fundraising, forming partnerships, organizing pre-production, travel and location production.
- May 4-14, 2017: Principle production in Herrnhut Germany and Bellingham WA. Other locations may include Kansas City, Kona, Pasadena, St. Thomas, Caribbean, Pennsylvania etc.
- August 13, 2017: Launch ”Whatcom Story 2” and “Herrnhut Highlights” on the anniversary that marked the culmination of a great spiritual renewal for the Moravian Church in Herrnhut. (What if, this marked a 10-year countdown to see the Church raised up to accomplish the great commission targeting the 300 year anniversary in August of 2027?)
- August 2018: Completion of full-length documentary for major distribution worldwide.
WORLD CHANGERS BUDGET
BUDGET TARGET $565K
- $50K Production Whatcom Story 2 and Herrnhut Highlights docu- shorts: Includes research, writing treatments, outlines, scripting, production and travel expenses which may also include Herrnhut, Bellingham, Kansas City, Kona, Pasadena, etc.
- $280K Production- Full-length Zinzendorf & Moravian Documentary: Includes producers, director, art director, consultants, researchers, writers, state-of-the-art cinema equipment, grip & lighting, sound, actors, locations, sets, costumes, makeup, crew and cast travel and living expenses, etc.
- $175K Post-Production- Zinzendorf & Moravian Documentary: Includes, editing, music and sound design, graphics and motion graphics, green screen and/or CGI etc.
- $30K Transmedia Production: Includes Transmedia Producers, Director, reformatting content into short viral videos, web portal design and implementation, app design, creation and launch.
- $30K Distribution, Marketing & Advertising: Distribution to broadcast, digital/online media, marketing and advertising costs.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT WITH A RETURN ON MISSION
- This TRANSMEDIA FRANCHISE will promote sustaining prayer and missions while continuing to engage and inspire believers and churches around the world.
- Your investment into this 501(c)3 non-profit franchise will launch and help multiply this critical mission/vision.
- Franchise profits will be reinvested to sustain this important project for generations to come.
For accountability and to help propel the vision forward, Board Advisors will be engaged:
- 1. Advisory Board for project content
- 2. Advisory Board for business, marketing and distribution
HOW WILL THE SUCCESS OF THE FRANCHISE BE MEASURED?
Expect measurable and documented success as churches and Houses of Prayer unite to see SUSTAINABLE PRAYER RAISED UP OVER CITIES & NATIONS.
There will be a significant, guaranteed return on mission!